Comments

14-06-03 Thoby said on Magazine Cover 4017.213: Hot

14-06-03 Thoby said on Magazine Cover 3943.548: Nyc

14-05-28 demir said on Magazine Cover 4012.887: yorgun denizci

14-05-27 demir said on Magazine Cover 4012.303: ddjjcjcdjd

14-05-17 Nkululekomafuyeka said on Magazine Cover 4003.251: nkululekomafuyeka

14-05-15 quiana said on Magazine Cover 5/13/14: We

14-05-06 JIMISH said on Magazine Cover 3993.209: Happy Anniversary

14-05-05 A__032___032_Martinez said on Magazine Cover 3992.18: Wanted to coment on my Husbands photo,s.My Husband looks very good on the Magazine covers. Make me very Horny. Sorry got excited Thank you De Martinez

14-05-05 A__032___032_Martinez said on Magazine Cover 3992.2: Love your Magazine cover , My wife looks foxy posted on your Magazine cover, I put about 5 photo,s of my wife .My wife looks Foxy. My wife put about 4 photo,s Of myself, She,s Excited how good we look & Im excited too. Love your product going to tell others.Thank you,.. Ad Martinez

14-05-05 sanjay23 said on SECRETS: fgsDgxfcgfgfadsfsgsg

WE CHALLENGE YOU TO CREATE A BETTER MAGAZINE COVER!

Put your photo on a magazine cover today for FREE! To get started just upload your photo using the link in the top right of the page. Select the photo from your computer that you want on the magazine cover. Then choose from from over 70 different magazine templates to put your photo on! Once you select a magazine cover template your magazine cover is completed. You can then post it to Facebook, save the magazine cover on your computer, or even email the link to your friends to vote on it. Our website is completely free, so have fun and please tell your friends about us! Thanks for LIKING us on Facebook!